SASS Canada is a next level guided experience taking you to some of the biggest mountains in North America. We are excited to introduce this exclusive opportunity to select small groups of high-end skiers and snowboarders who want the experience of a lifetime.
SASS Canada is a next level guided experience taking you to some of the biggest mountains in North America via high-performance snowmobiles. Explore the backcountry of beautiful British Columbia while staying in famous Whistler Village! Enjoy breathtaking lines and un-tracked powder all day by backcountry snowmobile access and then return to the Village for apres and evening activities… there’s no shortage of nightlife in Whistler! SASS is excited to introduce this exclusive opportunity to select high-end skiers and snowboarders with high levels of fitness, endurance and a desire for adventure. This truly is a backcountry experience like no other.
- Welcome Dinner in Whistler Village
- Breakfast and Lunch Daily
- 6 Night Double-occupancy lodging at the Aava Hotel in Whistler Village
- Backcountry Awareness and Snowmobile Safety Orientation
- 4 Days Snowmobile Access Guided Skiing/Riding (private per-client 2018 Ski-Doo Snowmobiles, including gas, oil, and full faced helmet)
- 1 Floating Weather Day TBD by Lead Guide based on weather and snow conditions
- Daily Transportation to and from Snowmobile Staging area (~15 minutes)
- Farewell Dinner and Party at Whistler’s famous Sushi Village Restaurant
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Flight to and from Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Transportation from YVR to Aava Hotel in Whistler (options include direct route from YVR to the Aava VIA Pacific Coach Lines (~$100USD to and from with WIFI On Board))
- Backcountry gear rental (beacon, shovel, probe, backpack, ABS)
- Dinners and Alcohol (other than SASS welcome and farewell nights)
- Lift Tickets and Access to Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort
- Spa passes, Gym Passes, other activities during the week
- Photo packages
- Custom transportation (e.g. special arrival day, nightlife, non-airport pickup)
- Down day activities and tours
- Additional guided sled day (minimum 4 clients participation required)
- Nightlife excursions
GETTING HERE / TRAVEL
SASS Canada operates in Whistler, British Columbia and is approximately 2.5 hours drive north from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR). Our clients stay in the heart of Whistler Village, and each day are shuttled to and from our staging area which is only about 15 minutes away.
- SASS programs start and end at the Aava Hotel in Whistler.
- We suggest taking the Pacific Coach Lines shuttle which will take you from the airport directly to the Aava Hotel in Whistler. The shuttle also has WiFi.
- Clients are welcome to take alternate transportation, or rent a vehicle for their trip. The drive up the Sea to Sky Highway is breathtaking.
- Once clients arrive in Whistler Village and the experience begins on Arrival Day, any additional transportation is included until the last day when you return to the airport.
A DAY AT SASS CANADA
This is what you dream about – Avoiding the crowds of Whistler/Blackcomb by getting out into the Canadian backcountry on your own personal snowmobile and riding with guides who can take you to places that the general public will never see, let alone get to ride. Every morning you roll out of bed and treat yourself to an included breakfast before gearing up and meeting the rest of the crew for another epic day.
Your evenings will consist of classic Canadian aprés on a village patio, dinner at one of the countless restaurants in Whistler Village, as well as VIP treatment at the numerous clubs in town. With a crew of like-minded pow seekers, SASS Canada is the perfect opportunity for advanced skiers and riders to get into Whistler’s amazing rarely seen terrain and Andrew Burns’ backyard for the past 19 years. This is truly the definition of a bucket list trip.
7-Day (One Session): $5295 USD
7-Day Group Rate (4 person minimum): $5095 USD / person – inquire now to set up booking process…
Hold your spot today with only a $1000 deposit. Deposit amount will go up to 30% of total trip cost on August 1, 2018.