Offering the best of both worlds this trip starts off in central Hokkaido exploring Hokkaido’s quieter powder destinations before heading into Sapporo where we’ll ride two areas that should not missed while enjoying the sights, sounds, culture and culinary delights in the world’s snowiest major city. We finish off with 4 days in the Niseko area to check out Hokkaido’s biggest and most well known resort, nearby Rusutsu and legendary backcountry. As with all of our trips, we have lots options at each area we visit and will adjust to weather conditions to make sure we stay deep in the good stuff all week long.
Got more time? This trip finishes in Niseko so is perfectly suited to extending your stay beyond the end of the trip. Conveniently you’ll already have insider knowledge of the area courtesy of your guided days here so will be all set up to lap up endless pow. As an added bonus enjoy a 10%discount off accommodation rates and any additional tours you are interested in booking.
- Trip 1: Friday Dec. 28 2012 – Sunday Jan. 6 2013 (New Year’s in Sapporo!!) – Accepting Bookings NOW!!
- Trip 2: Thursday Feb. 7 – Saturday Feb. 16 2013 (Check out the Sapporo Snow Festival!!) – Accepting Bookings NOW!!
- Includes: All transport, 7 Days Guiding, 7 days lift tickets, 8 nights accomodation (twin share)
- Backcountry Gear Rental available for 14000Yen (incl. avalanche safety kit for the duration of the trip and touring equipment for backcountry day)
- Single room upgrade available for 29000Yen
- Limit 12 people. (min. 5)