Niseko White Room
The Niseko package sets you up with several days to explore the entire Niseko United area but makes sure that you don’t leave Hokkaido without sampling some of her other great resorts. All up we’ll end up getting of four of Hokkaido’s top powder destinations.
Things start off in Niseko with our back bowls trip giving you the inside track on where to find the best slackcountry terrain at Hokkaido’s biggest resort. Following this we’ve got a guided day at Rusutsu resort to check out some of Hokkaido’s best, open gladed skiing.
At the end of the week, we will depart Niseko stopping off at Sapporo Kokusai on the way to the big city. Our last day is at Teine Highland for one last day riding the steep and deep. After an epic day of skiing/riding, its time to take in the sights and sounds of Sapporo, sample some of the cuisine and for those up to it, take your chances with the 24 hour night life. The following morning, head out for some shopping and souvenir collecting before making your way to the airport for your flight.
- Trip Dates: December 21 – December 29 2012 – Accepting Bookings NOW!! (Please inquire for additional dates)
- Trip Dates: January 18 – January 26 2012 – Accepting Bookings NOW!! (Please inquire for additional dates)
- Trip Dates: February 10 – February 18 2012 – Accepting Bookings NOW!! (Please inquire for additional dates)
- Includes: 4 Days Guiding, 4 days lift tickets, 8 nights accomodation (twin or triple share) and all transport except departure airport transfer (why not?)
- Backcountry Gear Rental for all guided days, add 6000Yen
- Single room upgrade available for 28000Yen
- Limit 12 people. (min. 5)