CURRENT PROMOTION - EARLY SEASON PRICING UNTIL NOVEMBER 30, 2013
Get $1200 OFF Extended Sessions or Longer (Pay in Full)
Get $800 OFF Full Sessions (Pay in Full)
Get $400 OFF Half Sessions (Pay in Full)
Also get $250 OFF all registrations with Trip Layaway or Deposit Only (Full Sessions or Longer)
Early season pricing only until Dec. 10! Prices will increase every 10 days until New Years!
You just missed $500 OFF/Week don’t miss out again and get in touch
2014 Program Pricing
|Session Length||Duration||Multi-Session||Adult Program||Under 18 Program||Next Step…|
|Half Session||8 Days||No Discount||Inquire Register|
|Full Session||15 Days||-$100.00 Discount||Inquire Register|
|Extended Session||22 Days||-$200.00 Discount||Inquire Register|
|Two Sessions||29 Days||-$300.00 Discount||Not Available||Inquire Register|
|Full 5 Weeks||36 Days||-$400.00 Discount||Not Available||Inquire Register|
Trip Layaway is also available ask us about it
Inclusions, Add-Ons & Considerations
- What's Included?
SGT Argentina Adult Sessions Include:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in Bariloche
- Breakfast, Tea Time & Dinner daily
- Slopeside Lodging at the SGT Lodge @ SoulMax
- All Lift Tickets (lifts are open from 9:30 am-4:30 pm)
- Daily Backcountry Guiding & Coaching (in small groups, based on conditions and daily missions)
- Backcounty & Avalanche Awareness class
- Weekly Asado (Argentine barbecue featuring the world famous organic, free-range lomo beef) with the SGT crew
- Optional Extras
Optional & Add-Ons:
- Travel Insurance (Waiver Required for Non-Purchase)
- Transfer from the international airport (Ministro Pistarini International Airport, also known as Ezeiza) to the domestic airport (Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) in Buenos Aires
- Rental of required backcountry equipment (backpack/beacon/shovel/probe). Clients will be required to rent if they do not bring their own equipment.
- Professional photography of your experience from our on-staff photographer
- Spanish lessons and other backcountry education classes.
- Rental cars
- Other Activities & Considerations
- Nights out in town for dinner and nightlife. Organized group transportation is sometimes available for a nominal charge.
- Easily accessible public transportation to explore Bariloche and the surrounding area.
- Other activities, including museum tours, boat tours, excursions, climbing, etc.
- Nominal Lodging Fees for Overnight Backcountry Excursions to the huts or refugios in Argentina.Important Note about Refugios: We don’t always make excursions to refugios as part of our experience. When we do, it’s usually in small groups with clients of a high ability level. These trips require touring equipment, high endurance and expert terrain. This is always planned in consultation with our guides and the organization that runs the hut. We are guests at these huts, and services are limited. If you go, be prepared for a cash fee of $20-25 /USD per night.