2015 PROGRAM INFORMATION COMING SOON
2014 Pricing Information (Reference Only)
$2,595.00 $2,795.00 Register
$5,090.00 $5,490.00 Register
$7,585.00 $8,085.00 Register
$10,080.00 Not Available
Full 5 Weeks
$12,175.00 Not Available
*All prices are expressed in USD (United States Dollars) and are subject to change. Duration includes your arrival and departure days. On-mountain days are subject to weather conditions and client flight schedules.
NOT QUITE READY TO REGISTER?
- CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE -
Start to finish the staff at SASS could not have been more helpful. The office staff was on top of it and made booking, submitting documents, and flights effortless. Yep, flights too, SASS’s travel agency found me a way more direct and cheaper flight than anything I could find on my own.
– John Fisher, 2012 adult session
INCLUSIONS, ADD-ONS & CONSIDERATIONS
- What's Included?
SASS Argentina Adult Sessions Include:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in Bariloche
- Breakfast, Tea Time & Dinner daily
- Slopeside Lodging at the SASS Lodge @ SoulMax
- All Lift Tickets (lifts are open from 9:30 am-4:30 pm)
- Daily Backcountry Guiding & Coaching (in small groups, based on conditions/missions.)
- Backcounty & Avalanche Awareness class
- Weekly Asado (Argentine barbecue featuring the world famous organic, free-range lomo beef) with the SASS crew
- Optional Extras
Optional & Add-Ons:
- Travel Insurance (Waiver required for non-purchase)
- Transfer from the international airport (Ministro Pistarini International Airport, EZE) to the domestic airport (Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) in Buenos Aires
- Rental of required backcountry equipment (backpack/beacon/shovel/probe). *Clients will be required to rent if they do not bring their own equipment.
- Photo packages by staff photographer Ben Girardi, click HERE for more info…
- Backcountry education classes, click HERE for more info…
- Clasecitas (culturally topical Spanish lessons), click HERE for more info…
- Action sports video editing class, click HERE for more info…
- Rental cars
- Other Activities & Considerations
- Nights out in town for dinner and nightlife. Organized group transportation is sometimes available for a nominal charge.
- Easily accessible public transportation to explore Bariloche and the surrounding area.
- Other activities, including museum tours, boat tours, excursions, climbing, etc.
- Nominal Lodging Fees for Overnight Backcountry Excursions to the huts or refugios in Argentina. Important Note about Refugios: We don’t always make excursions to refugios as part of our experience. When we do, it’s usually in small groups with clients of a high ability level. These trips require touring equipment, high endurance and expert terrain. This is always planned in consultation with our guides and the organization that runs the hut. We are guests at these huts, and services are limited. If you go, be prepared for a cash fee of $20-25 /USD per night.
Click below to find out about payment options through our SASS Trip Layaway program…