2017 DETAILS COMING SOON
– CLICK HERE TO GET ON THE SHORT LIST –
SASS Japan is a full service guided experience that brings you to the North Island of Japan (Hokkaido) to take advantage of the legendary snowfall during the best month to be there, or as we call it “Japanuary”. We are ridiculously excited to be based out of Kiroro Resort for SASS Japan 2016. Known for getting the most snow on the island, Kiroro also offers, without doubt, the best access to off piste and backcountry terrain while also lacking the crowds of Niseko and providing a more authentic Japanese cultural experience. With small guided groups, the options are endless on any given day and we will make sure we are hitting the best conditions available by maintaining a flexible schedule that allows us to be mobile utilize nearby resorts, road laps and secret stashes in the backcountry. We know that you have been dreaming of getting to Japan and are excited to provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations.
– CHECK OUT DATES & PRICING FOR MORE INFORMATION –
Maybe its the allure of a new culture, or stories you’ve heard about the never-ending snowfall. It could be the epic pillow lines and tree skiing featured in countless snowboard movies, or just the thought of a totally different type of ski journey. Whatever your reason is for wanting to explore Japan, we can help make the best of your time in this unique wonderland.
NOT QUITE READY TO REGISTER?
– CLICK HERE TO INQUIRE –
Our all-star cast of guides, coaches and logistics staff are here to help you experience the culture and the copious amounts of snow and fun to be had in Japan this coming winter. We might actually be more excited than you are…
SASS JAPAN IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You are a confident skier or rider looking to build backcountry skills.
- You want to experience Japan with pro guides, coaches and other like-minded clients.
- You have a desire to step out of your comfort zone and push your limits with guidance.
- You want to experience the Japanese culture with respect and patience.
- You are in good physical and mental health, and can enjoy skiing or riding in a group.
- You want to have fun.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
It takes less than 90 seconds to fill out an inquiry and it might just change your life…
If you are ready to pull the trigger and lock in your spot for SASS Japan 2016…
Click below to find out about payment options through our SASS Trip Layaway program…