Hold each pose for at least 30 seconds.
1. Chest expansion Draw your shoulders back, and clasp your palms together behind you. Push your hands away from you, and feel your chest and shoulders opening.
2. Cat Cow With your feet firmly planted on the ground, press your palms onto your knees and arch your spine up towards the ceiling. Reverse the curve by exhaling and pushing your tail bone against the chair, while rounding your back into an exaggerated C curve. Repeat as necessary.
3. Spinal Imprint This will work your core from a seated position. Support your back fully on the back of the chair. Exhale and draw your navel towards your spine, imagining your spine fully imprinting onto the back of the chair. Hold for a few breaths and release to the original starting position. Repeat for at least 4 cycles.
4. Baby Boat Sit at the edge of your chair and squeeze your legs together. On an exhale, draw your navel to your spine and lift your legs off of the floor a couple of inches while balancing on your sit bones. Extend the arms parallel to the floor. To increase the challenge, lift and lower your legs several times.
5. Ashtanga Lift Ups (requires both arm rests) Exhale and press down firmly on the arm rests with both hands. Curve your spine into a C while lifting your body off of the seat an inch or two. Hold for a few breaths and lower yourself.
6. Urdva Hastasana Extend your arms towards the ceiling with the palms facing one another. Stretch your spine upwards, while keeping your shoulders away from the ears.
7. Baby Half Moon Extend your arms above your head and interlace your hands with the index finger pointing towards the sky. Inhale and extend your spine upwards. Bend your upper torso up and over towards the right. Repeat on the left.
8. Baby Back Bend Sit towards the edge of your chair and place your palms directly behind your hips with the finger tips facing towards you. Press down onto the seat with your palms and arch your sternum towards the sky. Continue to squeeze your shoulder blades behind you while keeping the head and neck aligned with the rest of your spine.
9. Simple Twist Place your feet on the ground, hip width apart. Press your left palm onto the outside of your right knee and rotate your upper torso towards the right. Look over your right shoulder if it doesn’t pain you. Repeat to the left.
10. Tennis Ball Massage Place a tennis ball between your upper back and the back of your chair. Roll the ball around and find the knots which need loosening. Continue the motion as you make your way down the entire spinal column. End with a foot massage by rolling the ball between the soles of your feet and the floor.
Original Source: [http://matadornetwork.com/bnt/flying-lotus-12-yoga-poses-for-your-next-flight/]